Fall look

Hello! These items have been finished for about a week, but the weather hasn't been very good, so we took some pictures today. First of all there is a silk skirt I made with some thai silk a family member brought me from a trip in Thailand. I used a vintage pattern and am quite pleased with the result. The only downside is that I was a little short of fabric, and one of the skirt panels had to be cut sideways... Doesn't show that much, though. I also knitted a new beret for myself with some beautiful Irish yarn my neighbor brought me from his last trip to Ireland. I didn't make the sweater or the silk scarf.



I used this pattern for the skirt, but I cut it at the waist, added a waistband and made the skirt shorter. 

Skirt front




My awesome beret! I took the pattern from Drops Design, in the women's accessories category





And now time for a little walk to enjoy the beautiful fall colors while it lasts!!


Commentaires